I just wanted to blog about what amazing people I have in my life. A few weeks ago I got a message on facebook from my sister in law Hidie. Her cousin and her work wanted to do something wonderful for our family by doing a sub for Santa for Christmas this year. I couldn't believe it! How did these people know that I had done absolutely no Christmas shopping then to top it all off, how am I supposed to go shopping when Livi cant go anywhere this time of year. My hands have been tied for the last few weeks, having to rely on a lot of people doing things for me. I was so overwhelmed and so so beyond grateful! What wonderful people to think of us this time of year! There are some amazing people in this world, I am a witness to that. They came on Sunday and brought by all the wonderful, already wrapped (saved me even more!) presents. They took all that time to shop specifically for my family and they wrapped all the presents for us as well. They also hand made a quilt for each member of out family. Thank you so much!!!! Words can not express how eternally grateful I am for this wonderful gifts you have given our family. You have no idea the joy you have brought to our family this Christmas and we are so grateful!!!
I also want to thank the families at The Kids Village for their generosity this holiday season. Instead of the hug a bear project they normally do at Christmas time, they did a fund raiser for Alivia and her friend Daphnie, who has the same cancer as Livi. It was truly amazing and I was with out words.......for a while. I couldn't believe the generosity and the love all of Livi's school mates and their families have for us! People that barely know us are doing all they can to help us through this difficult time in our lives.
Thank you all so much, you have truly blessed our lives in a way you will never know. We are forever in your debt and are so grateful for all you have done for us. God bless all of you and have a Merry Christmas!!
Hey Jenni, We sat together at the CCCF parents night table for only a few minutes. This is such a cute blog. Its so nice to be connected with other moms going through the same thing. My Mikhael has AML. Good luck with your fight. We are rooting for you. I can invite you to our blog, just email me when you get a chance(life is very crazy right now for all of us) Khallilia@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePeople really ARE so amazing! There are so may blessing that come from this trial. We have been thinking about you guys. I am so glad Livi is feeling better and the leg pains are going away. YAY! Hopefully we can get together soon. Lots of love! XOXOXO
ReplyDelete