What a goof! She got some 3D glasses and paper to color on for Christmas from the clinic ladies. It was a big hit! She wouldnt take them off!
Clinic was short (which we always enjoy) and we got to visit with a couple of Livi's cancer buddies and meet some new ones. She loves talking with her cancer buddies or meeting other little ones with "akeemia" it makes her feel good knowing she's not the only one going through all this aweful crap...
So as I'm sitting here typing Livi just came and jumped on my lap and said "what are you doing?" I said "Im writing to all of our friends about you and how clinic was last week." Her reply was "Mom tell them I love you and we love you all of you." So there you have it! We love all of
you!!
Meeting a new friend, I think his name was Oliver...very sweet puppy, Livi thought it was hilarious that he had a bow in his hair and it was a boy!
So today instead of the normal nausea medicine they usually give with this chemo, which by the way never helps and it drives me crazy because with this dose your not supposed to have any other nausea medicine for 24 hours, we decided to try and give her the normal Zofran (which she gets at home) and Benedryl....this was the end result....
SHE WAS SO SLEEPY! She was sound asleep through half of her clinic visit then the entire ride home! What a sweet heart. I dont know if we'll throw the Benedryl in there anymore but it seriously helped with our throwing up problem!!
No comments:
Post a Comment