CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

June Clinic

I am SO behind in blogging...Im trying to catch up, life has been SUPER hecktic lately so Im sorry to all those who read my blog, its been super boring lately....

June clinic went very well! We thought we were going to have to up Livi's chemo because her counts were getting to high ( if you look at her stats from May her ANC is 6000...way higher than they ever want them) but today the CBC (complete blood count) showed that her ANC was back down to 1000. Good for LIVI!!! So no upping of anything which was such a relief.

Livi loves to take pictures of herself constantly and so I thought I would add one of her marvelous works of art to her blog. PRETTY TOES!
A new rule at clinic is that the kids have to wear masks too while their being accessed, which makes total sense to me, I didnt hesitate at all. We want to do all we can do keep from getting any kind of infection. Livi is so stinking brave, all of a sudden when she gets accessed she wont even let me her hold on my lap and she doesnt even want to hold mommies hand anymore. I almost started crying because I really can not believe that we went from 3 people holding her down to her sitting on her own on the table with out even a flinch. What an amazing little girl I have.

BRAVE GIRL!!

Here is the poison that they inject into my daughter once a month now.

Livi helping flush her line so she can be de-accessed.
All done, with chocolate milk in hand, we are outta there!

No comments:

Post a Comment