CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Clinic Day 11/8/2010


Pretty girl all ready for clinic today! It was just me and Liv going up today, my sis usually goes with us but Livi's appointment was so early that I didnt want to wake Ryker boy up to take him to a babysitters so she just stayed at my house with him. It took us 2 HOURS to get up to clinic, traffic was HORRIBLE! It was raining and people were just driving EXTRA slow to be safe which I totally get but seriously people!! haha well we got there fine, just extremely late for her appointment....SORRY!

Look at this awesome toy! Livi loves to look at things while she gets her port in, it helps her focus on something else, toys like this, or books or a movie sometimes help.....SOMETIMES, she still has an extremely hard time with her port but she now realizes that its just something she has to do for the time being....

VINCRISTINE PUSH
Eating lunch because we were at clinic for so long they let her order some ramen....



Today was such a long day. She also had a lumbar puncture to get Methotrexate injected into her spinal fluid, she got Vincristine and Methotrexate, she got ramen, she also had a long nap. She did so good for her LP though, she usually wakes up extremely grouchy and wanting to get the heck out of there but it did take her about 45 minutes to wake up from it, she was so exhausted from waking up so early and hopefully the extra sleep altered her mood a litte, when she woke up she was a very happy camper!

This was the last day for this course until we start the dreaded DI....I'm so scared and so overwhelmed thinking about it. I hope it isnt as bad as I hear....but I'm preparing for the worst. Its also going to be over Christmas which will be a HUGE bummer for us! She is taking all of this very well though and I love her so SO much! She is such a trooper and we're rooting for her!!





1 comment:

  1. She always looks SO cute on clinic days! I love it!! It may have been a long day at the clinic but she still seemed pretty happy! What a cutie patutie. Gosh, I love her.

    ReplyDelete