We got our favorite room, She loves this
toy on the wall!
Today we start a new course of treatment. In this course Livi only has to come every 10 days to get Vincristine and Methotraxate. (Two different types of IV chemotherapy) The homecare nurses had to come by our house on monday and access her port and get her counts to make sure they were high enough to get both of them the next day at the hospital. Well I got a call from our insurance saying they wont cover the homecare nurses to do that anymore so now we have to go up to the hospital and get her counts checked, then go back the next day for treatment. But if her counts arent good enough then we dont have to go the second day and they just postpone it for when her counts are up again. Sheeesh!! Lots of driving! Good thing I traded the SUV in for the Honda! :)
Here are her Stats for this week::
Height: 105.5
Weight: 19.4 (about 45 lbs I think.....)
ANC: 2600
Hct: 28.8 (34.0-40.0)
No comments:
Post a Comment