CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

April Clinic Visit


Well we made it through Maintenance course #1! The courses consist of 3 month cycles, the same 3 months over and over for the next 2 years. And yes only going to clinic once a month still is heaven, we love it! This month at clinic Livi got her dose of Vincristine and a LP with Methotrexate. First LP in 3 months, wow going from getting them so often to only once every three months is so wonderful words can not describe, no more head aches, back aches...This time daddy got to come with us too! Chase has only been to clinic a few times and I think this was his first time experiencing the whole RTU (rapid treatment unit) thing. I forgot my camera this time so I dont have any pictures :( But here are some of Livi's hair, its growing like crazy!



Clinic Stats:
Height: 107.5
Weight: 19.5 Kg (42.9 lbs)

HCT: 34.8
WBC: 2.1
ANC: 1.10 (1100)




No comments:

Post a Comment