CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Time

Holy cow it is taking me so long in between blog posts! Sorry guys, but please bare with me, my brain has sort of turned into moosh these days. But we had an amazing Easter. This year all Livi asked for was a helmet (santa got her roller skates and she hasnt been able to ride them because its too cold, well when it warmed up we realized he forgot to get her a helmet...silly guy) and all Ryker wanted was "Guys" he loves little action figures of anything so the Easter bunny got him some UFC fighters, I dont watch it, but the guys looked cool enough....Then they got just lots of little fun goodies and bubbles and clothes, the regular fun Easter stuff, they loved every second.


We went to Sacerment meeting with my grandparents and aunts, uncles, cousins, and so on and so on, it was really nice to have so many people watching my kids so I could actually listen! After church we went to my moms and had a huge dinner. She made the most delicious ham along with salads and treats...all that awesome yummy Easter stuff. Then we had an awesome Easter egg hunt for all the little kids! My mom is so funny and always gets way too many eggs, so they arent really hid they're just sort of all scattered on the lawn. It makes it much easier for the little ones, but a little dull for the bigger ones. All in all its a lot of fun!






I was a little bit emotional today thinking about the real meaning of Easter. I am so grateful for my kids. I just have to remember that they are in this with me, I wasnt the only one who chose this life, they are stronger than I am because they accepted the challenge for themselves, I admire them so much. They are such a blessing in my life and I dont know what Iwould do with out them. When the stress from doctors appointments, fevers, medicines, and all the worry fades away its so nice to relax and just enjoy my wonderful family that I have been blessed with.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had such a nice easter. The Atonement means so much more with kids... I hope all is well with Ryker and you got some answers...LOVE Livis hair coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livi,
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. u are a brave courageous fighter, and a real hero. U are an inspiration.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete