CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Shoot!

What an amazing day this was. Livi loved every second of it! She is always in the mood to get her picture taken and even though it was freezing outside and I would wrap her in a blanket in between pictures, you cant even tell she is cold. Heather you did an absolutely amazing job! Thank you so much!!
I wanted to get pictures taken of her before her hair grows back and have them be absolutely extraordinary, so I called the right person! I guess just that out of all the horrible things that this little girl had to go through the last little bit, her being bald is the only thing I want her to remember. She rocked the bald head! Now that it is starting to grow back I am going to miss it. I went back and read my blog post about how awful this part was going to be, and really it was so amazing. It never once bothered her, she never cared and no one else ever did either. I must say though it was nice to get a break from doing her hair everyday. Just grab a hat and go!
A huge thanks to Heather Telford for these wonderful pictures!! You have given us the opportunity to take this memory and save it forever!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I've been thinking about doing this for my little girl. You're so right, even though loosing hair was tough on my little girl (and myself to be honest), it is definitely something I want to remember. You have so many darling head bands, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures so much!! What a special memory to cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I love the update and Livi is beautiful and looks so happy. It was finally great to meet you all in person. I wish you all the best. Ryker is great! Take care

    ReplyDelete