CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Maintenance Appointment #2

Livi was not so happy to be at clinic today, I didnt get many pictures because she kept getting mad at me....steriods for ya!!



What a wonderful feeling! Month #2 of Maintenance...Its been pretty easy so far...Livi hasnt been too sick. She gets sick after she takes her dose of Methotrexate which is every Friday then after clinic of course. This last time she was begging for a burrito after we left so we stopped to get her one. Well when we pulled her out of the car she threw up all over...no burrito for Livi. We went home and she slept the rest of the day. I though getting just one dose of one kind of chemo would be so much easier, but apparently I was wrong. Its fine though nothing we're not used to. We also got to start steriods again...Ohhh Myyyy Goshhhh.....It so hard to just look at your little girl while she is screaming at you at the top of her lungs and just say "I love you honey.." Then its hard for little brothers who have to be subjected to it as well. Ryker this last time ended up with a huge bruise on his face from his sister biting him. Steroids for ya.....I try to just keep them away from eachother and to just be super calm with Livi because she has no idea why or what is happening to her.
She went to school a few times this month too! She was so excited to see everyone! It makes me so happy to see her doing so well. When people ask me how shes doing I just want to burst in to tears because I am so grateful of how lucky we are...we really got handed the most horrible thing you could possibly imagine and to have our daughter handling it so well has been a huge blessing and I am grateful every single day. It just teaches you to not take anything for granted, to live each day to the fullest.





No comments:

Post a Comment