CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hollywood Connection with HopeKids

Jenni joined an organization called HopeKids. [HopeKids provides ongoing events & activities and a powerful, unique support community for children with cancer and other life-threatening medical conditions. We surround these remarkable children and their families with the message that hope can be a powerful medicine.]

They had a day at Hollywood Connection where the kids that are part of this organization got to go up with their families and have the place to themselves. Jenni invited us to come and all the kids had such a blast! Thank you Jenni for inviting us! This is such a wonderful organization! I couldn't believe what they did for these kids. It's amazing. I love HopeKids! And will forever be a supporter of this group. Go to their website and read about this organization if you would like to. They are amazing!

Jenni with her babes on the carousel
grandma Michaelle with my kids
haha! These bumper cars were a BLAST!
GO Livi!!
we loved them!
awww.. the cute cousins ♥
strike a pose Ryker! haha.


Afterwards, we went to Chili's for lunch.. and right now they are doing their "Create a pepper" to fight Childhood Cancer where all the donations they raise are going to St Jude's Children's Research Hospital in hopes of finding a cause and cure for Childhood Cancer. And on September 27th 100% of their profits will go to this cause. So, make sure to visit your local Chili's that day!
(click on the picture to learn more about Chili's/St Jude's donations)

What a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a Brazilian girl. Other girls and I are always praying for Livi, and surely it will come out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I'm am trying my hardest to get a hold of Jenni. We had to cancel Millie's party she is sick. I HOPE YOU GET THIS! Or if someone you know reads this, please call Jenni and tell her, I don't have her number. I already sent a facebook message. I don't know what else to do.

    ReplyDelete