Then in clinic on Thursday they told me that they let the urine sit for a while and if bacteria grows then it is in fact a bladder infection but there wasnt any with hers, so what is it? They didnt know they tested her blood yet again and found no sign of any infection. So again we go home.
Saturday rolls around and Livi just isnt herself, whinney, tired, and didnt want anything to eat or drink AT ALL, and complaining that her tummy hurt really bad. So I called the Oncologist on-call and they told me to take her in to the hospital AGAIN....when the clinic is closed they just tell you to go to the ER and they will handle everything the same there..... Well after a long 7 hour wait of sitting and waiting, and the nurse having to access her port 2 different times because she used the wrong sized needle, (GOING TO KILL HER) they did another urine test, a CT Scan, and more blood work they decide she has appendicitis!! I started LAUGHING at this doctor, there is no way after all we have been through with the cancer that someone decided to throw that in too!! I thought the mastioditus was enough! But after they admitted us to the 4th floor (at 4 am) where we were at the beginning, they quickly ruled that out, it turns out the girl just had a really bad case of constipation.....who would have thought? So they gave her some laxatives and sent us on our way! So today she is acting totally fine playing and running around and no more belly pain and no more fever! All is well thank goodness!!
HELLO! I am so glad you contacted me. I just read about your ER visits. I HATE the ER, it's a minimum of 7 hours. I have to talk to my hubby, but I think I'll buy some sency stuff. I was just thinking I need some nice new fall scents. :) I haven't had a chance yet to read more about your little girl since it's breakfast time and everyone is crazy around here, but I look forward to chatting with you. Do you know about hope kids? If you haven't already SIGN UP! They do some really fun things for our little ones. www.hopekids.org. We also have a support page on facebook. I'll invite you! Do you have an account? What's your email? Mine is, amandaflamm@hotmail; please email me ANYTIME! I have to get breakfast on the table and then if Millie's feeling better (had a cold) we're off to gymnastics.
ReplyDeleteTALK TO YOU SOON!