(I found this on another fighting family's blog and felt I needed to share it with all of you.. thanks for the post!)
September is Childhood Cancer awareness month...

Gold is the color of Childhood Cancer. Wear it proudly.
I am still learning all I can about childhood cancer, please do the same.
We learned the hard way that this can happen to ANY child at ANY time, lets do all we can to help find the cause and cure!
You can visit these sites for info and to donate-
curechildhoodcancer.ning.com
http://www.curesearch.org/
www.stjude.org
http://www.goldthenewpink.net/
http://www.alexslemonade.org/
http://www.cookiesforkidscancer.org/
http://www.curechildhoodcancer.ning.com/
http://www.stbaldricks.org/
http://www.gladtogive.com/
http://www.crochetforcancer.blogspot.com/
It was so nice to see you today! It has really been nice to have a support group around me that understands what I'm going through. I can't remember what you told me your middle name was on facebook, so please friend me so you can join our mommy group; amanda jager flamm
ReplyDelete