CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Bald and the Beautiful..

So..... we cut Livi's hair today. It was so fun! And Jarrett was the perfect friend to do it with! He made it so fun and exciting for her. THANK you Jarrett for being you and always making everyone feel so special and loved! Alivia loves her hair cut and looked in the mirror right after and smiled. :) I think it was harder for the adults than it was for the kids.. Gosh I love that little girl SO MUCH! what a beauty!

before the hair cuts.. they were so excited!
the twins..
Something was pretty funny I guess...
starting Livi's hair cut..
Oh! What a CUTIE!
she wasn't so sure but was loving it all at the same time..
almost done!
..aaaaaand... She's GORGEOUS!
the cutest bald cousins ever!


2 comments: