Yesterday.. there was a lot of sneakin' out going on. First, since our aunt Shery and cousins were in town from Washington.. we snuck Jenni out of the house to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse... YUM! And let me just say.. there is never a dull moment with this bunch which is exactly what we all needed! Thanks for all the laughs ladies! I think I got my ab workout for the month. After dinner, it was far too early to go home so off to Ross to do a little shopping. It was a much needed Girls Day Out for Jenni. Justin went over and hung out with Chase and the kids and he had so much fun that he told me we could have a girls day anytime! SWEET! ha. ...and thank you to Mitchell and Jaycee who watched my kids so I could join all the girls.
Then last night after we left Jenni's house, Alivia decided she needed to get OUT of the house.. I totally understand. So, they ended up at our house! And I'm so happy they came over! Kynzie has been a little sick and not able to see Livi so when they came over she was SO excited! Girls need their girlfriends. Boys just aren't the same. Kynzie and Livi talked about their cute clothes and where they got them, they played with the ponies, and all the other girly stuff. I think they both needed to see each other. I just love watching those two. It's been really fun having some of our family in town.. but now.. back to reality. :)
cousins Kynzie, Jarrett, and Ryker

No comments:
Post a Comment