CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011 Dance Recital

Livi started dance in October of 2009 she loves it and really is a natural, so I didnt want to keep it from her. She loves music and her favorite thing to do is dance around the house listing to Justin Bieber or Enchanted. This year her recital was at Mountain View High school, and the whole family was so excited to see her stuff!






















After wards she got flowers from grandmas and grandpas, she was so excited.




Here is Livi with her adorable cousin Kynzie, we were so lucky to get them in the same class this year! I was so happy Livi had a friend I had put her in dance before I put her in school and I was so nervous to see how the other kids would treat her when she didnt have any hair. But with her best friend by her side, she was as confident as ever!











And she did an amazing job! You would have never noticed that she was sick or had been sick or that she had missed half of the classes! What a sweet baby girl I have.

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! i bet that was so fun to watch! where does she take dance at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those costumes and face paint are ADORABLE! I'm so happy she is able to enjoy doing so much.

    ReplyDelete